As a leading awarding organisation of vocational qualifications we are committed to providing unrivalled services, support and expertise to the industries and delivery partners we work with. We can only do this by employing people who share this commitment and who are passionate about making a difference for our customers.
All job vacancies for the Semta Group are posted here. If there are no vacancies available please upload your CV here and we'll hold it on file to review as suitable positions arise.
Data Scientist for Semta
We’re looking for a motivated, experienced and passionate data scientist to join our newly established Innovation Lab.
Closing Date: 24/01/2020
Become an Independent End-Point Assessor for Semta
We’re looking for three End Point Assessment Assessors to join our newly formed team. SEMTA is embarking on an exciting whole organisation transformation – could you be a key part of our future? Are you passionate to deliver for our customers, have respect for working across teams to improve the business, valuing and developing everyone and an enthusiasm for change?
- End Point Assessment Assessor / IQA - Associate Project Management 041019
- End Point Assessment Assessor / IQA - Engineering Technician 041019
- End Point Assessment Assessor / IQA - Rail Technician 041019
Closing Dates: 24/01/2020
Become an Independent End-Point Assessor for EAL
EAL is on the government's register of Approved End-Point Assessment organisations and we are currently looking for independent End-Point Assessors for the standards below:
- Rail Engineering Operative (Level 2)
- Engineering Technician (in collaboration with IMechE) (Level 3)
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) (Level 3)
- Associate Project Manager (Level 4)
- Control/Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Electrical/Electronic Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (Level 6)
- Product Design and Development Engineer (Level 6)
Closing date: Ongoing
*Strictly no agencies please*