Engineering and manufacturing
What is this qualification?
This qualification provides learners with the core knowledge, understanding and behaviours required for a range of manufacturing related occupational roles. It takes a hands-on approach to training by providing the learner with:
• Core knowledge and understanding of a range of occupational roles from across the manufacturing sector.
• Core behaviours that will ensure success in their role and help them to achieve their potential.
• A wide range of core knowledge and behaviours that can be transferred across the manufacturing sector.
Further details supporting the requiements for the qualification can be found here:
What are the pre-requisites?
The qualification will provide progression onto other suitable and appropriate Level 3 and Level 4 manufacturing qualifications.
Who is this qualification for?
- apprentices working towards a relevant apprenticeship standard
- apprentices looking to advance to the development phase of a relevant apprenticeship standard