SVQ in Installation and Commissioning (Commissioning) at SCQF Level 6
Recognised for the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), these competence qualifications cover the advanced skills and knowledge to work effectively in a wide range of areas within installation and commissioning. Successful candidates will:
- Develop skills and competencies relating to their specific role
- Meet the competence requirement of Enginuity 's engineering Modern Apprenticeship framework
- Gain a qualification to support their progress to further learning and greater responsibility in the workplace
There are no entry qualifications or age limits required by learners to undertake these qualifications unless this is a legal requirement of the process or the environment. Assessment is open to any learner who has the potential to achieve the assessment criteria set out in the assessment routes.
- Apprentices working to achieve a Enginuity Modern Apprenticeship
- New or existing workers in the aeronautical engineering industry who would like to work towards a relevant SVQ Level 3 qualification.
Assessment will be carried out in the workplace or other appropriate environment via observation and the collation of evidence in a portfolio.
Competence qualifications are undertaken in the candidate’s workplace.