Many Centres are busy exploring options for their curriculum portfolio, identifying qualifications that will meet the needs of industry whilst ensuring they will deliver real career benefits for learners.
As part of EAL's drive to encourage young people of all ages to consider the potential opportunities a career in industry can offer them, EAL's range of Engineering Technologies VRQs are perfect for inclusion as part of your engineering curriculum. These latest additions to EAL’s suite of engineering and manufacturing qualifications have been developed in direct response to industry needs and benefit from:
- extensive delivery advice to assist tutors
- flexible assessment methods to meet employer needs
- retention of core elements so no changes to curriculum delivery for Centres already delivering older versions
- facility to develop an e-portfolio without the need to create new versions of materials
- compatibility with mobile and tablet devices and VLE's meaning unit materials can be completed by learners using the latest technology
- UCAS points accreditation for the Level 3 Engineering Technologies VRQs