EAL has reluctantly taken the decision to withdraw the following qualifications from the engineering sector. We will, however, continue to support the qualifications up to the final date for certification.
- EAL Level 3 NVQ in Engineering Toolmaking - 100/5642/7
- EAL Level 3 Certificate in Maintenance Engineering Technology - 501/1180/2
- EAL Level 3 Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology - 501/1259/4
- EAL Level 3 Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology (Progressive) - 501/1443/8
- EAL Level 3 Diploma In Electrical And Electronic Engineering Technology (Progressive) - 501/1462/1
- EAL Level 3 Award Six Sigma Quality Methodology - 600/6723/8
- EAL Level 3 Certificate in Metallurgy - 600/8773/0
For more information on these qualification withdrawals, please visit the Changes to qualifications page on our website.
Any queries or concerns may be directed to our Customer Services Team on 01923 652400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org