EAL is currently in the final stages of developing an exciting new Level 4 Project Management competence qualification which will be available from September 2021.
The qualification has been developed in partnership with several industry experts and employers to ensure that the content is up to date and relevant to the project managers of today and of tomorrow.
Our new qualification:
- is assessed in the workplace with a portfolio of evidence
- can be used by both those entering into the sector and also complement learning during an apprenticeship where appropriate
- can be used by experienced project managers who wish to formalise their expertise or those simply wanting to upskill
- requires circa 1,700 guided learning hours
- will be available in all four Nations
- Our new qualification has also taken onboard the views of recent project management apprentices to ensure that their learning experiences have been taken into account and provides both engaging and relevant content delivering the highest quality project managers.
The qualification content covers:
- Developing personal and professional practice through project delivery
- Project initiation
- Project planning and scheduling
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Contract and quality management
- Managing teams and stakeholders
- Managing budgets and risk
- Understanding your organisation and its approaches to project management
If you are interested in finding out more about this new qualification or wish to know more about the content and provide any initial feedback on the qualification, please contact us at [email protected].
For centres interested in offering the new project management qualification once it is available from September, the normal process for applying for approval to deliver the qualification can be completed using the Qualification Approval Form in Smarter Touch.