Our parent company, Semta's Standards and Frameworks department are leading a review of the following apprenticeship frameworks:
- Level 3 - Engineering Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 2 and Level 3 - Engineering Manufacture
- Level 4 - Engineering Advanced Manufacture
Enginuity are now requesting feedback from relevant stakeholders on the current content and structure of these apprenticeship frameworks and qualification content.
The key areas that the review will focus on:
- Is the framework structure and components overall fit for purpose?
- Does the qualification remain fit for purpose including size and units expected for achievement?
- Are there any additional units that should be added to support emerging technologies?
- Are there any obsolete units (practice) that need to be removed from the qualifications?
- Are there any missing qualifications in the components listings?
- Should the Academic Grouping be extended to include professional qualifications in addition to HN provision?
- Other general Modern Apprenticeship frameworks in engineering considerations
Enginuity are also leading a UK wide review of the following National Occupational Standards (NOS) and qualification structures:
- Automotive Engineering Suite 3
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Suite 3
- Materials Processing and Finishing Suite 2
- Materials Processing and Finishing Suite 3
To find out more about this review click here.
These projects began in September 2019 and are scheduled to complete by March 2020 including a UK wide employer and stakeholder consultation for outputs.