This month we’re honouring the Skills Awards and commemorating the importance of apprenticeships to highlight NAW2023.
National Apprenticeship Week 2023 is being celebrated from 6th – 12th of February 2023 with this year's theme being #SkillsForLife. We're proud to support this fantastic event and our centres that do so much for apprentices.
The future workforce within engineering and manufacturing industries is made of today's apprentices - they have the answers and solutions to the challenges of our future. As part of the upcoming Enginuity Skills Awards, it's time to celebrate your commitment to the future of our engineering and manufacturing industries.
EAL is once again delighted to sponsor the Enginuity Skills Awards which will take place on 29 June, 2023, at the Park Plaza London Riverside.
Our category is 'Skills Champion of the Year', and we look forward to receiving your nominations, not just for our Award, but across all award categories.
We encourage all of our customers to nominate themselves, successful apprentices or talented associates and partners who have demonstrated innovation and determination in shaping the future of engineering.
Five reasons why you should nominate yourself or your talented peers or partners:
- Your company will gain visibility and credibility among engineering industry peers, customers, and potential partners via press and media channels.
- Validation of you and your company's achievements on a national scale
- Positive impact on employee morale
- Opportunity to reflect on your business so you can grow and succeed
- Network with other successful companies, industry leaders
The categories :
- Skills Champion of the Year Award – sponsored by EAL Awards
- SME Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by BAE Systems
- Large Employer Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by Rolls-Royce
- Graduate or Degree Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by University College Birmingham
- Apprentice Employer of the Year – sponsored by Teesside University
- Award for Diversity and Inclusion – sponsored by Baxi
- Investment in Skills – Lifelong Learning – sponsored by Lloyds Register
- Best of British Engineering – sponsored by Ann Watson, Chief Executive Officer at Enginuity Group
- Today’s Engineering Hero – new to 2023! – sponsored by Innovate UK
Hurry, nominations close on February 16th!
To find our more and enter, visit https://skillsawards.enginuity.org/