We’re delighted to announce that the EAL approved textbook for our Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation - 600/6724/X is now available to purchase.
Learners can take advantage of a number of benefits including:
- chapters ordered according to the EAL syllabus and topics covered under headings directly linked to learning outcomes
- each chapter ends with an EAL learning outcomes checklist linking to page numbers allowing for easy referral to individual sections
- a companion website with extra resources to assist both learners and lecturers.
Fully up-to-date with the 3rd Amendment of the 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations, BS 7671, the textbook is a must have for all learners working towards this EAL qualification.
The textbook is available direct from the publishers for £23.99, however a discounted rate of £18.99 is available exclusively to EAL Centres by:
- going directly to the Routledge website and applying the 20% discount code which is available only from your Centre EQA
- registering all new learners with publications which will add £18.99 onto the qualification registration.