There are just a few days left to submit your nominations for the Enginuity Skills Awards 2016 and I’d like to take this last opportunity to encourage our EAL learners, Centres and employers, to get your entries in by 30 November and promote what you do.
Designed to shine a beacon on the 'Best of British Engineering', nominations are invited from across industry in nine categories, which this year includes an exciting new award the Enginuity and WISE Diversity in Engineering Award supported by MBDA.
This award is for SMEs, training providers and individuals who have made a measurable difference towards increasing diversity and inclusion within the sector – such an important challenge in our sectors. For this award, nominations will be considered for specific projects or the hard work and dedication of an individual. If you think your organisation has great diversity credentials or you know an SME, training provider or individual that should be recognised for their commitment to inclusivity, let’s share these achievements and inspire others!
Here’s a quick reminder of the eight other categories you could shine in:
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Atkins
- Higher Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Rolls-Royce
- Graduate of the Year sponsored by Marshall
- Skills Champion of the Year sponsored by BAE Systems
- Skills Innovation of the Year sponsored by Siemens
- Training Partner of the Year sponsored by Jaguar Land Rover
- SME Investment in Skills sponsored by Get My First Job
- Technician of the Year sponsored by EngTechNow
More information on each category can be found at enginuity.org/skillsawards.
As a supporting partner for the awards, we hope to see many EAL learners, employers and Centres among the nominees and hopefully taking home trophies on 10th February next year.