Welcome to the Summer RevEAL
Welcome to the latest edition of RevEAL - a unique publication of engineering and manufacturing specific news, views and analysis created and curated especially for you, the customers of EAL.
This Summer 2019 edition is now available for you to download here.
Just as the last 12 weeks have been a whirlwind of activity for the nation during uncertain times, so they have been for the engineering sector. The news that 25% of apprenticeship levy entitlements can be transferred to other organisations within the supply chain is one of several announcements that we feature and discuss in the Summer 2019 edition of our publication.
Other areas include:
- The impact of Brexit
- The current state of apprenticeships and their evolution
- Key reforms taking place during the next few years in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Engineering Talent - a revolutionary digital approach to recruitment in the engineering and manufacturing sector
- The Perkins Review - reviewed by Enginuity Group CEO, Ann Watson
- Bridging the skills gap - a remarkable Adi Ltd case study
- Enginuity Skills Awards 2020
Navigating the ever changing skills landscape is as important to us as it is to you. As your partners in this pursuit it's only right that we share news and views gained from our vantage point on the sector. We are sure that these insights will further equip you in your planning and strategising for future growth.
We hope that this edition of RevEAL assists you with insightful sector related content that keeps you at the forefront of the latest news. Our mission is to keep doing so in an uncomplicated, easily accessible manner that allows you to stay focussed on the successful growth of your businesses and educational establishments.
Let us know if you've enjoyed reading it as much as we've enjoyed creating it.
Tweet us using #RevEAL or give us a call on 01923 652400 or contact email@example.com.