SQA Accreditation, the qualifications regulator in Scotland, completed provider audits across centres in March. As a result, a number of improvement actions were identified.
Following the publication of the 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations last month, we have produced a short guide to clarify the publications to be used in our electrical exams and centre assessments.
You can download the guide here.
We have also made updates to a number of our electrical qualifications.
We've just launched three new qualifications for the Level 2 Engineering Operative Apprenticeship standard, which is expected to be fully approved for delivery by the Institute for Apprenticeships soon.
We're delighted to announce the further expansion of our EPA service to include the following apprenticeship standards:
Level 6 Control/Technical Support Engineer
Level 6 Electrical/Electronic Technical Support Engineer
Level 6 Manufacturing Engineer
We're delighted that another EAL qualification has been added to the new tariff table recently published by UCAS:
• EAL Level 3 Technical Extended Diploma in Engineering Technology (603/0564/2)
We now have a total of nine approved engineering, electrical and plumbing qualifications with UCAS points.
View the full list of EAL qualifications with UCAS points here.
More Articles ...
- EAL Qualification Added to DfE’s Performance Tables
- New Functional Skills English and Maths Practice Exams Now Available
- Updated Assessments for Level 3 Initial Verification Electrical Qualification
- Innovative New Robotics Qualification Now Available
- Enter Your Learners in WorldSkills UK Competitions