New construction qualifications launched
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new suite of Practical Construction Operations VRQs designed to provide learners with an introduction to a variety of trades within the construction industry such as plumbing, electrical, plastering, brickwork, carpentry and joinery, painting and decorating, tiling, flooring and maintenance:
- Level 1 Award in Practical Construction Operations - 601/8433/4
- Level 1 Certificate in Practical Construction Operations - 601/8428/0
- Level 1 Diploma in Practical Construction Operations - 601/8432/2.
In addition to allowing learners to acquire the essential knowledge of health and safety in a construction environment, learners will also benefit from the hands-on approach to basic construction operations providing:
- fully interactive learner materials
- flexible delivery for Centres with job specifications
- comprehensive delivery advice
- knowledge and skills of potential careers and apprenticeships in the construction sector
- information that will help them make more informed decisions about their post-16 options
- personal skills to help them work effectively and achieve their potential.
For more information, or to express your interest, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0)1923 652400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org