Trailblazer briefing seminars 2016
As engineering employers and providers, you are invited to attend a free NFEC and GTA England briefing session offering a unique opportunity to hear directly from specialists involved in Trailblazer apprenticeships development and delivery of pilots.
Disseminating the latest information on Trailblazer apprenticeship developments, these briefing sessions will provide an opportunity for questions and discussions on key areas relating to the new requirements from the Apprenticeship Standards and the implications for delivery.
With a morning session for employers and an afternoon session for providers, the events are scheduled to be held at the following venues:
- Midlands: Thursday 17th March - Toyota Manufacturing UK Limited, Burnaston, Derbyshire DE 1 9TA
- North: Tuesday 5th April - The BAE Systems Aircraft Maintenance Academy, Hangar 11, Humberside Airport, Kirmington DN39 6YH
- South: Wednesday 20th April - Rolls-Royce plc, Whittle House Reception, Filton, Bristol BS34 6QA (entrance via gate 7 on Gipsy Patch Lane. Whittle House Reception is the large glass fronted building with 3 flag poles outside) - link to map here.
Bookings for the event may be made by clicking on the following links, please clearly stating your name, organisation and whether you are registering for the employer briefing session in the morning or the provider briefing in the afternoon:
- 17th March - Toyota Manufacturing UK Limited
- 5th April - The BAE Systems Aircraft Maintenance Academy
- 20th April - Rolls-Royce plc.
Sponsored by BAE Systems, Toyota Manufacturing UK and Rolls Royce, attendance of these events is free of charge and you may attend any venue of these events irrespective of the location of your organisation.