Policy Update - May 2018
Here's an update on the latest sector policy news:
- A policy paper has been published by the DfE to provide education providers with more information on the introduction of the T-Levels.
- Many low-skilled and management training courses have been incorrectly labelled as 'apprenticeships' to attract levy funding, according to a report assessing the first year of the levy's operation, by the public services think-tank Reform.
- DfE is currently consulting on extending the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework to a disciplinary (subject) level from 2020. Read more here.
- The government's Review of Post-18 Education and Funding is currently calling for feedback on four areas - choice, value for money, access and skills provision.
- Labour is currently consulting on its proposals for a National Education Service. The consultation closes on 24th June.
Contact our Customer Experience team to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 652 400.