EAL works with leading electrical employers and industry bodies such as the JIB, NICEIC and IET to ensure our electrotechnical qualifications help professionals deliver outstanding services in domestic, commercial and industrial settings.
As well as offering a wide range of electrical qualifications for people already in the industry, our qualifications can provide a stepping-stone for school leavers into work or an Apprenticeship, support for NEETs in your local community and opportunities for adults looking to retrain or change their career.
In addition, our environmental technologies qualifications help successful learners to apply to national certification schemes such as Microgeneration Certificate Scheme (MCS).
We offer qualifications in …
- installation of electrotechnical systems and equipment
- maintenance of electrotechnical systems
- in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- initial verification and certification of electrical installation
- periodic inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations
- fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technologies
- solar thermal hot water systems
- small scale solar photovoltaic systems.
EAL qualifications in electrotechnical
These qualifications cover Levels 1-3 and facilitate progression into the industry. Learners can gain the tools to be recognised through skills cards (i.e. JIB) and competence schemes for the electrical industry.
EAL Electrotechnical qualifications can lead to employment as ...