Kick-start your logistics operations and warehousing and storage curriculum planning for 2016/17 with EAL
Many Centres are busy exploring options for their 2016/17 curriculum portfolio, identifying qualifications that will meet the needs of industry whilst ensuring they will deliver real career benefits for learners.
EAL logistics operations and warehousing and storage qualifications are perfect for inclusion as part of your 2016/17 curriculum and have been designed to provide clear progression routes for learners.
Starting with EAL’s Level 2 Certificate in Preparation for Working in the Advanced Manufacturing Logistics Industry, learners can progress through to Level 2 and Level 3 Certificates and Diplomas in Warehousing and Storage, Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Port Operations.
EAL support materials are carefully tailored to suit each individual qualification and can include:
- comprehensive qualification manuals providing the support you need to manage qualification delivery
- easy to use learner guides that enhance learner understanding of their qualification
- detailed learning plans to support the planning of the learner journey and progress reviews
- interactive resources, books and presentations to support the teaching and learning process
- flexible assessment routes that allow you to map the evidence gathered against the qualification requirements, as well as full learner assessment packs
- exemplar guidance to support assessors and learners through the assessment planning process
- unit delivery advice that provides a syllabus for knowledge delivery.