Full Time – 35 hours per week
About the role
The Digital Product Owner will advocate the voice of the customer. You will have a deep understanding of what the customer needs and be able to turn this into a roadmap with associated epics, features, and user stories. The chosen candidate will be a motivated front runner, able to communicate with users, the business, and the technical development team. You will be a positive decision maker, able to think both strategically and tactically as the situation requires.
A great opportunity to provide a first class customer experience working with internal and external stakeholders to fulfil the desired brief and bring our deliver new digital products. Innovative approach to working with our customers to use your problem-solving techniques to understand and communicate a solution driven programme.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills, and the ability to create a vision and bring people along with you
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work with multiple teams across the business, whilst simultaneously co-ordinating with third parties and clients
- Previous experience working as a (Digital) Product Owner
- Previous experience of working in Agile environment
- Experience of pitching and presenting to clients and Exec level
- Experience with tools such as; Jira, Confluence, DevOps, Trello, Microsoft office, Gsuite, MS Teams, Workspace, Smartsheet, Google Analytics, Visio, Lucid Chart, Azure
Enginuity is changing the world – well sort of. Home to EAL, the Awarding Organisation for Engineering and Manufacturing qualifications, we are proud of our long and successful history of leading and shaping skills in the engineering and advanced manufacturing sector. As a trusted partner to individual engineers, educators and engineering employers, using unmatched industry expertise and data, we create practical solutions to workforce skills challenges so that engineers can change their world and ours.
What we can offer you
We offer a supportive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including a defined contribution pension of 4.5%, 22 days paid holiday (increasing with service) plus 3 days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year. Life assurance, paid membership of a professional body, wellness programmes and access to training and development opportunities.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive place to work for all our colleagues and we want everyone to feel valued and that they can be themselves at work. Many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We also have a great volunteering programme. Enginuity Group encourages employees to take part in volunteering opportunities in their local or wider communities, supporting community, charitable or other voluntary sector organisations in their service delivery or strategic development.
If you have a genuine interest in helping us to change the world through science, technology, engineering, mathematics and or data – we would love to meet you.
Depending on the volume of applications, the closing date for this position may be extended or brought forward.