Location- Home Based
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits package (including pension and 22 days paid holiday per annum plus 3 days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year)
Full Time – 35 hours per week
About the role
As a Project Manager, you will lead delivery on a number of in-flight and new, high priority projects amidst a changing landscape. You will manage the end-to end implementation and delivery of projects, supporting teams to ensure the operational implementation of activities through to BAU, to meet customer and business requirements.
You will have experience of managing a matrix team to deliver multiple projects, being flexible across these. You will be an excellent communicator who is able to build credible and trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as possessing a high level of commercial focus and acumen.
Supporting the Programme Delivery Manager, you will help in ensuring creation and rollout of our project and service delivery framework and toolkit, and continuously updating it with best practice from the market.
You will have a strong analytical background and excellent negotiation and conflict management skills; you need the ability to listen and offer direction to the wider team to drive problem resolution.
- Experience of leading complex projects, preferably within a regulated organisation such as an Awarding Organisation or FE/College
- Experience of different project management approaches e.g., agile and waterfall
- A track record of successful development of project documentation to ensure robust governance throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong people management capabilities that inspire, drive high performance and develop team members.
- Experience of project lifecycle management on appropriate systems and proficient user of Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills and the ability to present information in a clear manner appropriate to the audience.
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) or a Professional qualification in project management i.e., Prince 2/PMP/ PMQ
- The ability to organise own workload, meet deadlines and take the initiative whilst working as part of a strong team
Enginuity is changing the world – well sort of. Home to EAL, the Awarding Organisation for Engineering and Manufacturing qualifications, we are proud of our long and successful history of leading and shaping skills in the engineering and advanced manufacturing sector. As a trusted partner to individual engineers, educators and engineering employers, using unmatched industry expertise and data, we create practical solutions to workforce skills challenges so that engineers can change their world and ours.
What we can offer you
We offer a supportive and inclusive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including a defined contribution pension, 22 days paid holiday plus 3 days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year. Paid holidays increasing with service, life assurance, paid membership of a professional body, wellness programmes, access to training and development opportunities. Many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you.
If you have a genuine interest in helping us to change the world through science, technology, engineering, mathematics and or data – we would love to meet you.
Depending on the volume of applications, the closing date for this position may be extended or brought forward.