Part Time – 28 hours per week, can be worked over 4 or 5 days
Fixed Term - 6 months
About the role
Working in a small supportive team, the role will take a lead in the team on managing recruitment campaigns and onboarding and inducting new starters. The role will also provide generalist advice, guidance and support to our managers and colleagues on our People Policies, ensure our HR systems are up to date and will support on projects to make Enginuity a great place to work.
You will have experience of working in a HR department using HR information system to update employee records and posting recruitment campaigns in a timely manner. Customer service focussed to provide a great experience for our internal customers and a providing a positive experience for our external customer.
· CIPD Level 3 (or actively studying towards)
· Previous experience working in a HR department
· Previous experience using a HR Information system to update employee records
· Previous experience managing recruitment campaigns from start to end – writing job adverts, supporting interviews and drafting offers and contracts
· A can-do solutions-focussed approach
· Delivers on promises and aims to exceed customer expectations
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong IT skills – Microsoft office (outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and deal with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Enginuity is changing the world – well sort of. Home to EAL, the Awarding Organisation for Engineering and Manufacturing qualifications, we are proud of our long and successful history of leading and shaping skills in the engineering and advanced manufacturing sector. As a trusted partner to individual engineers, educators and engineering employers, using unmatched industry expertise and data, we create practical solutions to workforce skills challenges so that engineers can change their world and ours.
What we can offer you
We offer a supportive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including a defined contribution pension of 4.5%, 22 days paid holiday (increasing with service) plus an additional 3 days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year. We also provide life assurance, paid membership of a professional body, wellness programmes, a comprehensive discounts and benefits scheme and access to training and development opportunities.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive place to work for all our colleagues and we want everyone to feel valued and that they can be themselves at work. Many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We also have a great volunteering programme. Enginuity Group encourages employees to take part in volunteering opportunities in their local or wider communities, supporting community, charitable or other voluntary sector organisations in their service delivery or strategic development.
If you have a genuine interest in helping us to change the world through science, technology, engineering, mathematics and or data – we would love to meet you.
Depending on the volume of applications, the closing date for this position may be extended or brought forward.