Full time: 35 hours per week
Salary: £33,000- £40,000 DOE + car allowance of £4,500 + benefits package
Home based in England, Scotland or Wales - this role will include UK national travel
*Interview dates(virtually via teams) will be held on the 16th October & 19th October *
About the role
The Internal Quality Assurersupports the delivery of internal quality assurance, assessment and invigilation, ensuring all internal and external regulatory and assessment requirements are met through following the EAL internal quality assurance and monitoring procedures. Responsible for internal quality assurance of assessments, you will work closely with Service Delivery teams to support improvements in the delivery of assessments and ensure that delivery is to a high standard, providing the best possible outcomes for our learners, apprentices and employers. The postholder will be required to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service, offering customers a valued end to end assessment experience.
What you'll be doing
You will be supporting EAL to retain accreditation with our regulators and other public and sector bodies. You will do this through quality assuring the work of our assessors, ensuring activities are standardised and compliant with all relevant requirements.
You will support the continuous professional development of Assessors and Associates through supporting the delivery of an ongoing cycle of training, mentoring, coaching and standardisation activities.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a position of quality assurance. You will have experience of working within an Engineering Industry in at least a Level 3.
You will hold appropriate quality assurance qualifications as outlined in the role profile.
You will have experience of working as part of a team and collaborating to embed best practice and deliver excellent customer service.
You will have a good understanding of quality assurance within an education or assessment setting and have the ability to effectively use a range of electronic media to record accurately and report business activities. Including excellent digital and IT skills include using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Other skills which would be desirable however not needed to apply for the role
- Knowledge of apprenticeship policy and delivery in England.
- Experience of quality assuring end-point assessments.
Working for EAL/Enginuity Group
We offer a supportive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive place to work for all our colleagues and we want everyone to feel valued and that they can be themselves at work.
• Competitive salaries
• A defined contribution pension of 4.5% employer contribution
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 27 days) + 3 paid days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year
•Additional holiday purchase scheme - option to buy up 5 days extra holiday per year
• 3 paid days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year
• Healthcare cash plan
• Life assurance of 2x your salary
• Paid membership of a professional body
• Wellbeing programmes, access to a free wellbeing website and wellbeing app
• Paid time off to volunteer in your local community or wider charitable causes
• A comprehensive discounts and benefits scheme, with discounts at many high street and online retailers
• Maternity, paternity, shared parental, adoption and dependant leave • Access to training and development opportunities