About the role
Salary - £300 per day
Contract term: Various – contracted for a set number of delivery days per contract.
Are you interested in developing the next generation of apprentices through assessing their Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours against an industry specific standard?
EAL is a market leading and Government approved End-Point Assessment Organisation. Due to continual growth across our business, we are currently looking for Self-Employed Independent End-Point Assessors, with recent or current industry experience in: *Engineering *Manufacturing *Aerospace *Automation and Control *Quality, Test, and Inspection *Maintenance, *Project Management, *Rail and *Automotive sectors.
End-Point Assessor Role Requirements
EAL seeks to ensure that our customers receive a truly unique level of service, this is through our rigorous assessment and quality assurance systems. To ensure we deliver the best, we need people with the right skills and experience, we also provide you with the training and support to achieve your best as an End-Point Assessor.
We are looking for people who:
• Are occupationally competent with experience in the apprenticeship/industry area they will assess
• Hold an assessor qualification (D32, D33, A1 or Level 3 TAQA Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement) or equivalent experience of assessing
• Or, hold qualifications/experience as specified in the assessment requirements of the standard(s) which cover Level 3, Level 4/5, and level 6 (Degree) and/or HE Diplomas
• Have experience working with Quality Assurance processes and complying with regulatory requirements
• Possess excellent IT, communication, organisation, and planning skills
• Have a current driving licence and flexibility to travel across your area
• Are interested in assessing and documenting an apprentice's competence against specific apprenticeship Standards and Assessment Plans, either remotely or at designated venues using the stated assessment methods
• Could participate in standardisation activities throughout the year to ensure a consistent approach to End-Point Assessment
• Would maintain their professional development and knowledge of End-Point Assessment policies and procedures
Support and Training
EAL provides a comprehensive training programme for all End-Point Assessors, which will ensure that you are kept up to date with the latest requirements and quality assurance procedures. This includes a comprehensive induction programme, and updates through emails, webinars, briefings and policy documents
To apply, please send your CV which demonstrates how you meet the requirements of the role to [email protected]