Co-ordination & Contract Administrator
Home Based - Occasional travel will be required after Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
£21,000- £24,000 DOE + benefits package (including pension and 22 days paid holiday per annum plus 3 days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year)
Enginuity - Engineering expertise + Ingenuity with data
EAL part of the Enginuity group have a great opportunity available to join our Customer Service Delivery Team. The team plays an important role in delivering an exceptional service to our customers, whilst ensuring that the delivery of all services meets regulatory and quality standards.
Full Time – 35 hours per week
About the role
The Co-ordination & Contract Administrator role sits in EAL, which is the qualification and skills delivery arm of the Enginuity Group. The role supports the End Point Assessment and Exams & External Quality Assurance Team carrying out tasks supporting centres, employers, learners, and associates. You will work as part of a small team and in collaboration with colleagues across the organisation to ensure the successful delivery of our service.
You will be responsible for delivering an effective service to Centres and an Associate workforce. This will include dealing with enquiries and tasks related to centre recognitions, due diligence, qualification approvals, contracting & relationship management. You will need to work closely with the Customer Service delivery management team to ensure that resource is available at the appropriate times and that relevant contracts & approvals are in place and fully compliant processes are followed.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer facing role, providing excellent customer service in a high volume and demand-led environment with a positive ‘can do attitude’
- The ability to build effective relationships, both internal and external
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with accuracy for recording information
- Ability to problem solve, work independently, and identify key priorities
- Ability to plan your own workload efficiently and effectively
- Experience of working with external suppliers or within a supply chain
- Accuracy of entering key data into bespoke IT systems and adhering to compliance
- The ability to use a range of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Adobe products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience of compiling presentations
- Experience in working with consultants/third parties in the context of service delivery activities
- Confident and competent in managing multiple stakeholders, both meeting and challenging their expectations to deliver the best value
- Resilience and determination, with the ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment
- Evidence of continuing professional development to maintain knowledge and understanding of the external environment
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of team processes and procedures
Enginuity is changing the world – well sort of. Home to EAL, the Awarding Organisation for Engineering and Manufacturing qualifications, we are proud of our long and successful history of leading and shaping skills in the engineering and advanced manufacturing sector. As a trusted partner to individual engineers, educators and engineering employers, using unmatched industry expertise and data, we create practical solutions to workforce skills challenges so that engineers can change their world and ours.
What we can offer you
We offer a supportive and inclusive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including a defined contribution pension, 22 days paid holiday (increasing with length of service) plus 3 paid days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year. In addition we offer life assurance, annual paid membership of a professional body, wellness programmes and access to training and development opportunities. Many of our team work flexibly and we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you.
If you have a genuine interest in helping us to change the world through science, technology, engineering, mathematics and or data – we would love to meet you.
Depending on the volume of applications, the closing date for this position may be extended or brought forward.