As a leading awarding organisation of vocational qualifications we are committed to providing unrivalled services, support and expertise to the industries and delivery partners we work with. We can only do this by employing people who share this commitment and who are passionate about making a difference for our customers.
All job vacancies for the Semta Group are posted here. If there are no vacancies available please upload your CV here and we'll hold it on file to review as suitable positions arise.
Customer Experience Consultant
Reporting to the Customer Experience Team Leader, this role is responsible for delivering, resolving, monitoring and administering customer enquiries to ensure a first-class customer experience.
As a Customer Experience Consultant, you will build strong relationships with both internal and external customers, utilising customer feedback and intelligence in order to develop and deliver an outstanding customer experience across the Semta Group.
Closing Date: 06/12/2019
Become an Independent End-Point Assessor for EAL
EAL is on the government's register of Approved End-Point Assessment organisations and we are currently looking for independent End-Point Assessors for the standards below:
- Rail Engineering Operative (Level 2)
- Engineering Technician (in collaboration with IMechE) (Level 3)
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) (Level 3)
- Associate Project Manager (Level 4)
- Control/Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Electrical/Electronic Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (Level 6)
- Product Design and Development Engineer (Level 6)
Closing date: Ongoing
*Strictly no agencies please*