As a leading awarding organisation of vocational qualifications we are committed to providing unrivalled services, support and expertise to the industries and delivery partners we work with. We can only do this by employing people who share this commitment and who are passionate about making a difference for our customers.
All job vacancies for the Semta Group are posted here. If there are no vacancies available you can also send us your CV and we'll hold it on file to review as suitable positions arise.
End Point Assessment (EPA) Coordinator
As a new department set up within our EAL division, we are now looking for an EPA Coordinator to join our team working alongside the EPA Manager. This is an exciting time for this new team; therefore we are looking for an energetic, keen fast learner who has the fundamental IT knowledge that we can grow and develop in line with the new EPA Team's development.
To find out more about this role and apply click here.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd February 2019.
Become an Independent End-Point Assessor for EAL
EAL is on the government's register of Approved End-Point Assessment organisations and we are currently looking for independent End-Point Assessors for the standards below:
- Rail Engineering Operative (Level 2)
- Engineering Technician (in collaboration with IMechE) (Level 3)
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) (Level 3)
- Associate Project Manager (Level 4)
- Control/Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Electrical/Electronic Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (Level 6)
- Product Design and Development Engineer (Level 6)
To find out more and apply click here.
Closing date: Ongoing
Semta International Associates
Semta International has been established to help bring the benefits of our frameworks, qualifications, programmes and services to governments, employers and professionals from around the world.
To help support and resource the delivery of our overseas work we now looking to develop a network of advanced manufacturing and engineering sector and international project development experts in the areas of:
- Occupational Standard Development
- Assessment strategy and qualification development
- Apprenticeship Framework development
- Quality assurance
- Assessor training
- Train the trainer
- Evidence and portfolio building training
- Professional recognition
- Writing tenders for international and/or EU project funding
- International project management
We are looking for candidates with the following types of skills and professional experience:
- Expertise in working in one of the highlighted areas
- A minimum of five years' experience of working in the Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering sector and/or developing international programmes.
- Relevant professional qualifications or acquired prior learning through professional experience.
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience in one of the highlighted areas.
- Project management skills and a proven ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of delivering UK training or Skills development activity overseas
Please include all relevant consultancy experience under "Professional Experience".
Closing date: Ongoing
International Quality Support Associates
As an International Quality Support Associate you will be helping to support and resource the delivery of our overseas qualifications activity and called upon on a case by case basis; as we are now looking to develop a network of International Quality Support Associates to contribute to the quality standards and assuring of our overseas EAL centres and associated programmes. International Quality Support Associates will be allocated a suite of overseas centres to help support the development of robust approaches to quality standards and assurance in regards to their delivery of EAL products and services. This will help to ensure they are being delivered in line with the required quality standards and regulatory requirements as per EAL Centre recognition requirements and policies.
To find out more about this role click here.
To apply please contact Emily Williams via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Ongoing
*Strictly no agencies please*