Switch On to EAL's electrotechnical qualifications
EAL works hand in hand with leading electrical employers and professional trade associations like NICEIC to ensure that our electrotechnical qualifications help professionals deliver outstanding services in domestic, commercial and industrial settings.
As well as offering a wide range of electrical qualifications for people already in the industry, our qualifications can provide a stepping-stone for school leavers into work or an Apprenticeship, support for NEETs in your local community and opportunities for adults looking to retrain or change their career.
In addition, our environmental technologies qualifications help successful learners to apply to national certification schemes such as Microgeneration Certificate Scheme (MCS).
We offer qualifications in …
- installation of electrotechnical systems and equipment
- maintenance of electrotechnical systems
- in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- initial verification and certification of electrical installation
- periodic inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations
- fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technologies
- small scale solar photovoltaic systems.
These qualifications cover Levels 1-3 and facilitate progression into the industry. Learners can gain the tools to be recognised through skills cards (i.e. JIB) and competence schemes for the electrical industry.