New Electrotechnical Qualification Now Available
To complement our hugely popular Level 3 Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installation qualification (600/4337/4), we've just added a complementary Level 2 qualification to our electrotechnical product portfolio.
The NEW EAL Level 2 Award in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification 603/0144/2, has been developed in response to requests from our centres.
Learners will gain the fundamental knowledge and the practical skills involved in the inspection testing and initial verification of electrical installations.
We’re delighted to add this new qualification to our extensive portfolio.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE QUALIFICATION INCLUDE:
- Flexible online assessment - which can be delivered on demand at a time to suit you and your learners. You’ll also save significant marking time.
- Open book assessment – which mirrors the real life working environment and provides valuable employability skills.
- Cost effective delivery - your centre’s existing electrotechnical delivery facilities can be used.
- Features the latest learning outcomes and assessment criteria available - keeping learners’ skills up to date with current best practice.
This is an invaluable qualification for learners currently working in the electrical industry who need a refresher in preparation for the Level 3 qualification you are already delivering. It also offers a clear progression pathway for learners to other Level 3 qualifications in the EAL electrotechnical family including:
- EAL Level 3 Award In the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 600/4338/6
- EAL Level 3 Award In Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: June 2008 (2015) 601/5321/0
- EAL Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Installations 601/8231/3
- EAL Apprenticeship qualifications and qualifications in environmental technology systems
To find out more about the new qualification and our full portfolio of electrotechnical qualifications, please contact Customer Services or your EQA Manager. You can also download our information leaflet.