Nominations are Now Open for the Royal Academy of Engineering 2017 Prizes and Medals
The award categories for the Royal Academy of Engineering's 2017 prizes and medals include a £3,000 cash prize for five UK early-career engineers, as part of the RAEng Engineers Trust Young Engineer of the Year award.
The list of award categories is:
- Sir Frank Whittle Medal - For an engineer in the UK whose sustained achievements have had a profound impact upon their engineering discipline.
- RAEng Engineers Trust Young Engineer of the Year, supported by the Worshipful Company of Engineers - A £3,000 cash prize awarded to five UK early-career engineers. From these five awardees, an overall winner will receive the Sir George Macfarlane Medal.
- Colin Campbell Mitchell Award - Up to a £6,000 cash prize for a team of engineers who have made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of any field of UK engineering within the last four years.
- Rooke Award Medal - For an individual, small team or project based in the UK that has supported the Academy's aims through their initiative in promoting engineering to the public.
- Major Project Award - For a team of engineers, based in the UK, who have delivered a major engineering project that has had a substantial impact on society.
The closing date for nominations is 13 February 2017.
Click here to make a nomination.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7766 0648.